Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, NSW

Elements area



Scope note(s)

    Source note(s)

      Display note(s)

        Hierarchical terms

        Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, NSW

          Equivalent terms

          Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, NSW

            Associated terms

            Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, NSW

              16 Archival description results for Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, NSW

              16 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
              RW 78 · Collection · 1931-1950

              Photographs of Riverina buildings and landmarks (1931-1950), including Wagga Wagga (mostly floods), Burrumbuttock, Finley, Leeton, Adelong Creek, Jerilderie, Hay, Deniliquin, irrigation areas, Tocumwal, Gundagai, Moira, Ivanhoe, Mossgiel, Pooncarie, Dareton, Mannus, Kyeamba, Humula, Wolseley Park, and Rosewood.

              Wagga Experiment Farm
              SA 1634 · Collection · 1903-1935

              Records, photographs and negatives, lecture books, students register and work sheets.

              Wagga Experiment Farm
              Keith John Swan, historian
              RW 40 · Collection · 1960-1977

              Newspaper cuttings, subject files, student assignments, publications, course submissions, and audio tapes.

              Dr Keith Swan
              Dr John D Spencer, academic
              RW 1503 · Collection · 1907-1989

              Research papers for Dr John Spencer's PhD relating to Yanco Agricultural College.

              Dr John D Spencer
              SA 1319 · Collection · 1951-1983

              Water Conservation and Irrigation Commission maps of the Murrumbidgee and Coleambally Irrigation Areas.

              NSW Crown Lands, Wagga Wagga Office
              Riverina publications
              RW 3424 · Collection · 1894; 1904; 1935

              3 pamphlets relating to the Riverina: "The Great Land Question" by James Ashton; "Barren Jack Reservoir: Murrumbidgee Northern Water Supply and Irrigation Bill report by J Monash, Lower Murrumbidgee River Locking League"; and "The Waradgery Club Jubilee Year, 1885-1935".