- 1936-1967 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.025m; 4 volumes
Name of creator
Combaning Siding Provisional School in the County of Bland opened in October 1911 and continued as a provisional school until December of that year. It was converted to Combaning Siding Public School in January 1912. The School closed in December 1967. (1)
The basic elementary schools in the New South Wales education system were known as public schools from 1867. By 1911 the attendance of twenty children was required for the establishment of a public school. (2)
At the time of the school's creation ten pupils were required for the establishment of a provisional school. (3)
- Government Schools of New South Wales 1848-2003. NSW Department of Education and Training, 2003, p.49.
- Government Schools of New South Wales 1848-2003. NSW Department of Education and Training, 2003, p.18.
- Government Schools of New South Wales 1848-2003. NSW Department of Education and Training, 2003, p.17.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
An accession list is available. Click on 'Download Accession List' above to view.