- 1943 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The Wagga Wagga Anglican Parish was established in 1855. The current St John's Anglican Church was built in 1876.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Plan of part of Wagga Wagga showing facilities provided by the Mayor's Patriotic and War fund.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.