Showing 5 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Riverina and Murray Private Records Collection Humula, NSW
Print preview Hierarchy View:

4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Charles Hardy & Co. (Hardy's Ltd.)

  • RW 776
  • Collection
  • 1901-1933

Architectural drawings, plans and specifications for shops, residences and businesses in Wagga Wagga.

Hardy’s Ltd. (1924 - c.1992)

Photographs of Riverina buildings and landmarks

  • RW 78
  • Collection
  • 1931-1950

Photographs of Riverina buildings and landmarks (1931-1950), including Wagga Wagga (mostly floods), Burrumbuttock, Finley, Leeton, Adelong Creek, Jerilderie, Hay, Deniliquin, irrigation areas, Tocumwal, Gundagai, Moira, Ivanhoe, Mossgiel, Pooncarie, Dareton, Mannus, Kyeamba, Humula, Wolseley Park, and Rosewood.

Country Women's Association of NSW [CWA], Humula Branch

  • RW 3297
  • Collection
  • 1950-2017

Minute books; Visitors' book; financial records; "The Silver Years" (1923-1947); photographs of Humula CWA hall (c.2017); certificates, awards and a pennant.

Country Women's Association of NSW

Parramore Family of Murraguldrie and Toonga Stations

  • RW 1488
  • Collection
  • 1861-1985

Ledgers, financial records, and correspondence relating to Murraguldrie, Toonga and other Parramore properties; Cattle judging records; Caulfield Grammer Sport Programme; a stock notebook of W. T. Parramore (at Throwley Hall stock sale, England, 1877).

Parramore Family of Murraguldrie and Toonga Stations

Wagga Wagga and District Historical Society's Collection

  • RW 2880
  • Collection
  • 1832-1963

This collection is an accumulation of items donated to the Wagga Wagga and District Historical Society by various families, businesses, community groups and individuals. It includes War Service and Closer Settlement Maps, Randolph Caldecott Chromolithograph of 4 Watercolour Sketches, the Grand National Cricket Match 14-16th Jan 1857, and a Sketch on the Improvement of Sydney Cove 28 Dec 1832.

Wagga Wagga and District Historical Society