- 1913-1965 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The Wagga Wagga Anglican Parish was established in 1855. The current St John's Anglican Church was built in 1876.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Miscellaneous parish photographs, including photographs of the foundation stone ceremony for St John's War Memorial Parish Hall, renovations and restoration of St John's Church and dedication ceremony, newspaper clippings, map and renovation plan.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
An accession list is available. Click on 'Download Accession List' above to view.