- 1930-1936 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.075m; 1 volume.
Name of creator
In May 1925, Rod Hore purchased an interest in the real estate firm of Thomas Flanagan and Co. and the business began trading as Flanagan and Hore. Hore and CW Macintosh took over in October 1928. The offices of Hore and Macintosh were located in Fitzmaurice Street, opposite the Wagga Wagga Post Office, probably within the Australian Hotel Buildings.
Mr JB Docker purchased the interests of CW Macintosh from 1 July 1934, however the firm only changed its name to Hore and Docker from 1 January 1947.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A diary containing names of callers and details of visits in 1930 which has then been reused as a repository for press cuttings relating to property sales and auctions between 1932 and 1936.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
An accession list is available. Click image above to view.