Morundah Public School

Identity area

Type of entity

Government agency

Authorized form of name

Morundah Public School

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

January 1887 - December1977

History

Morundah Public School was a Provisional School from January 1887 until June 1897. It then changed to a Public School in July 1897 until its closure in May 1910. It re-opened as a Public School in September 1918 until its permanent closure in December 1977.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Agency412

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Authority Record created 16 August 2019. S Wolfe.

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

NSW Department of Education, History of NSW government schools - https://education.nsw.gov.au/about-us/our-people-and-structure/history-of-government-schools

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places