Ivanhoe, NSW

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Ivanhoe, NSW

Equivalent terms

Ivanhoe, NSW

Associated terms

Ivanhoe, NSW

9 Archival description results for Ivanhoe, NSW

9 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Anglican Diocese of Riverina, various parishes

  • RW 1025
  • Collection
  • 1858-1982

Parish records from Balranald, Barellan-Weethalle, Barham, Berrigan, Broken Hill, Corowa, Deniliquin, Hay, Hillston, Ivanhoe, Mossgiel, Lake Cargelligo, Leeton, Lockhart, Menindee, Moulamein, Narrandera, Tocumwal-Finely, Tullibigeal, Urana, and Wilcannia.

Anglican Diocese of Riverina

NSW Department of Public Works, Hay District Office

  • SA 289
  • Collection
  • 1967 - 1987

Building, construction and maintenance files; bill of quantities for brick veneer classrooms at Hay Public School; branch circulars; field and level books; reports; plans; workers' compensation claim files; and register.

NSW Public Works Advisory (2016-)

Photographs of Riverina buildings and landmarks

  • RW 78
  • Collection
  • 1931-1950

Photographs of Riverina buildings and landmarks (1931-1950), including Wagga Wagga (mostly floods), Burrumbuttock, Finley, Leeton, Adelong Creek, Jerilderie, Hay, Deniliquin, irrigation areas, Tocumwal, Gundagai, Moira, Ivanhoe, Mossgiel, Pooncarie, Dareton, Mannus, Kyeamba, Humula, Wolseley Park, and Rosewood.

Anglican Diocese of Riverina, various parishes

  • RW 2300
  • Collection
  • 1931-2003

Baptism register, Burial register, Service registers, Minute books, Correspondence, Financial records, Publications and miscellaneous documents from the parishes of Ariah Park (includes some Ardlethan), Yanco, Leeton, Ivanhoe, Menindee, White Cliffs, and Wilcannia.

Anglican Diocese of Riverina

Anglican Diocese of Riverina, various parishes

  • RW 1335
  • Collection
  • 1840-1989

Baptism register, Marriage register, Service registers, and other records from the parishes of Deniliquin, Morundah, and Narrandera. Also, newsletters from various parishes in the Diocese of the Riverina, and a Bible belonging to William and Esther Taylor (1840).

Anglican Diocese of Riverina