Selected prints from glass plate negatives created by the Government Printing Office, Sydney. Images include Walla Walla Station, Goombargoona Station, Round Hill Station, Kinross Station, Walbundry Station, Wagga Experiment Farm, Wagga Show, and "Allonby" at Forest Hill.
Ariah Park branch minute book (contains constitution and rules, 1938); Lockhart branch minute book; Holbrook branch minute book; West Wyalong branch scrapbook (inc. small amount relating other areas and Cobby article); "2WG - 50 Years of Radio 1932-1982" commemorative booklet.
Holbrook Court House: Court of Petty Sessions depositions (Jan - Dec 1977), Cases Dealt with by Justices of the Peace (1977); Holbrook Coronial Files (1969); Notices of Committal (1981-1983). Culcairn Court House: Cases Dealt with by Justices of the Peace (1977), Culcairn Coronial Files (19668-1969).
Interim Development Order files for the shires and municipalities within the Wagga Wagga Lands Office. Includes correspondence (mostly from NSW Planning and Environment Commission) relating to land to be developed, applications, Government Gazette extracts, plans of the proposed developments, and location maps for the areas to be developed.
Administrative and resumption files (R, RWA, WA, WWR files), Hume Reservoir resumptions and flood easement files, parish maps of the Hume Reservoir showing sites of easements, and newspaper cuttings relating to the Cities Commission (Albury Wodonga Complex).
Photographs and negatives taken by Tom Lennon during his employment at The Daily Advertiser. Also a small amount of other photographs, negatives, films, audio tapes, work books and ephemera belonging to Tom Lennon.
This collection is an accumulation of items donated to the Wagga Wagga and District Historical Society by various families, businesses, community groups and individuals. It includes War Service and Closer Settlement Maps, Randolph Caldecott Chromolithograph of 4 Watercolour Sketches, the Grand National Cricket Match 14-16th Jan 1857, and a Sketch on the Improvement of Sydney Cove 28 Dec 1832.