- 1929-1967 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.54m; 1 type one box, 1 A3 box.
Name of creator
Brucedale Public School was a Public School from January 1872 to July 1875 and again in February 1877 until March 1915. It then became a Half-time School with Yathalla in March 1915 until May 1918 before becoming a Provisional School in June 1918 until December 1919. It became a Public School once again in January 1920 until its closure in March 1967.
These records were in the custody of Bruce Cartwright of Brucedale.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Minute books, meeting attendance books, letterbook and correspondence, notebooks, photograph, trophy, school ties, school logo for blazer, wooden shield, and a carved wooden inkwell presented to Brucedale School by Dame Mary Gilmore.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.