- 1940-1960 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
8.64m; 48 type one boxes
Name of creator
Southern Riverina County Council was formed in 1938 to supply reticulated water to towns in the Shires of Lockhart, Kyeamba, Mitchell and Culcairn with the Shires of Urana and Holbrook and the Municipality of Wagga Wagga became part of Southern Riverina County Council in 1945.
1942 to 1995 Southern Riverina County Council was responsible for electricity distribution in the Southern Riverina Area until Great Southern Energy was formed in 1995.
It is now called Riverina Water County Council
Content and structure area
Scope and content
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
An accession list is available. Click on 'Download Accession List' above to view.