- 1956-1977 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Morundah Public School was a Provisional School from January 1887 until June 1897. It then changed to a Public School in July 1897 until its closure in May 1910. It re-opened as a Public School in September 1918 until its permanent closure in December 1977.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
Conditions governing reproduction
Items in this collection may be protected by copyright. Contact the Reference Archivist for more information.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
An accession list is available. Click on 'Download Accession List' above to view.