- 1941 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Tarcutter Lower Public School was originally a Half-time School with Tarcutta (Upper) from August 1873 until December 1877. In April 1880 it became a Provisional School which remained so until October 1911. It then became a Half-time School with Mundarlo for January 1920 only. Once again it became a Provisional School May 1921 until its closure in December 1943.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
OPEN to public access.
A Reader’s Ticket issued by the State Archives and Records Authority of NSW is required to access original state archives and can be issued immediately upon production of identification. More information
Conditions governing reproduction
The reproducing and publishing of state archives is governed by the State Archives and Records Authority of NSW. More information
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
An accession list is available. Click on 'Download Accession List' above to view.